Meet us @ Unhide the Champion
Meet us for 2 days of online match-making at the Unhide the Champion event presented by the HighTech Startbahn.
As one of the selected ‘young high-tech enterprises’ it is easy for the Mittelstand (SME companies) and everybody else to get into contact with us on 3rd / 4th of September.
What to expect from ScienceDesk?
- demonstration of how to make real and cost-efficient use of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- AI for quality assurance, R&D, production processes
- out-of-box AI platform
- explanation of data automation, data management, API
- get a competitor advantage by implementing your AI solution
For more information and regristration please use: https://unhide-the-champions.eu/software/
See you online!
„From Structured Queries to Data Mining”
Yesterday Dr. Barbosa provided another training for members of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Materialkunde (DGM) within the session “Artificial Intelligence in Materials Development and Process Control”.
In his workshop „From Structured Queries to Data Mining” the
CEO of ScienceDesk GmbH highlighted the topics:
- Flexible data structures for materials
- New tools for pattern extraction from
experimental spectroscopy data
- Learning from interaction with customers
The full program can be found here: https://www.dgm.de/veranstaltungen/fortbildungen/artificial-intelligence-in-materials-development-and-process-controll/
Please get in touch with us in case you want ScienceDesk to provide your team with a training on topics related to the digitization of R&D material data.